15. Soak your gloves and store
them in the freezer
after every use.
14. Fasten a small, wide rubber
band around the top half of your
head before you go to bed each night.
13. If you wear glasses, begin wearing
them with glue
smeared on the lenses.
12. Throw away a hundred dollar bill. Do it NOW.
11. Find the nearest ice rink and
walk across the ice 20 times in
your ski boots carrying two pairs of skis, accessory bag and poles.
Pretend you are looking for your car. Sporadically drop things.
10. Place a small but angular pebble
in your shoes, line them
with crushed ice, and then tighten a C-clamp around your toes.
9. Buy a new pair of gloves and immediately throw one away.
8. Secure one of your ankles to
a bed post and ask a friend to
run into you at high speed.
7. Go to McDonald's and insist on
paying $8.50 for a hamburger.
Be sure you are in the longest line.
8. Clip a lift ticket to the zipper
of your jacket and ride a
motorcycle fast enough to make the ticket lacerate your face.
5. Drive slowly for five hours -
anywhere - as long as it's in a
snowstorm and you're following an 18 wheeler.
4. Fill a blender with ice,
hit the pulse button and let the
spray blast your face. Leave the ice on your face until it
melts. Let it drip into your clothes.
3. Dress up in as many clothes
as you can and then proceed to
take them off because you have to go to the bathroom.
2. Slam your thumb in a car door. Don't go see a doctor.
1. Repeat all of the above every
until it's time for the real thing!
Back to Humor
[SRF Photos] [KCMG of SRF] [Christ & Krishna] [Yogananda in KC] [Babaji's Cave] [SRF Quiz]
[Saint Lynn] [Lotus Arch] [Excerpts] [SRF Links] [Thoughts] [Humor] [Family] [What's New]